- The Enlargement of the European Union. The Accession of Central and Eastern European Countries. The Perspective of 2010
- The Role of NATO in Shaping a Larger Europe
- European Integration: The Difficult Balance Between Traditional Institutions and New Demands
- Reforms Necessary if Eastern Enlargement of the EU ist to be Financed
- The New Trade Structure Between East and West: Is Integration Already a Matter of Fact?
- Investment Pattern of the Czech Economy since 1989
- Reorganization of Industry-Related Research in Countries of Central and Eastern Europe. Cultural Differences as Barrier for Know-How Transfer
- The Eastern Enlargement: A "New", or a "Multi-Speed" Europe?
Persistent link: https://www.econbiz.de/10005857277