Our health systems are constantly facing new challenges.
Therefore, the conference objectives are to:
- Look closely at our methods of health systems analysis and at their potentialities in order to improve efficiency.
- Reflect upon health care in a global perspective, taking into account environmental, social, temporal, geographical and economical aspects.
- Examine the solutions provided by both public and private management.
Main topics for discussion are:
- Regulating health care systems
- Controlling health care costs
- Financing of health care
- Hospital policy
- Medical demography
- Inequalities in health care
- Health care and development
- Health care and ageing
- Medicine: patent law and innovation
- Information systems and risk management