The objective of the conference is to gather recent contributions to the study of innovation processes in the field of theoretical and applied I.O.. Topics to be covered include :
- intellectual property rights and appropriation strategy,
- venture capital and financial agreements,
- localization and organization of research activities,
- vertical relationship and licensing,
- innovation and competition policy,
- innovation and industry life cycle.
Special attention will be devoted to issues raised by the development of biotechnologies.