Presentations and interactive roundtable discussions will cover:
- The need to plan today for the impact of changes in long-term
productivity and demographics.
- The growing imbalances of the current account balance and entitlement
- Oil's steady increase: How high will it go? When will it flow through to
- Risks to U.S. regional growth and thoughts on why the Midwest continues
- Housing's continued strength and concerns over bubbles and higher
- The fiscal state of the federal, state, and local governments.
- A consumer sector that may finally be reaching its limit.
- A global economy that is enjoying a rebound, but faces many difficult
choices and risks.