- The European Constitution: New Institutional Frame, New Identity?
- The Enlarged EU. Its Place and Role in Contemporary International Relations
- Different Borders, Different Priorities: The EU, its New Members and its New Neighbors
- Convergence and Cohesion: The Socio-Economic Dimension of European Integration
- Transatlantic Relations: Between Cooperation and Conflict
- European Civil Society and its Organizations Facing Global Problems
- Nationalisms in the European Scenario
- Russia: domestic challenges and international projection
- Migrations to and in Europe
- EU Relations with the Third World: Bilateral, Bi-regional and Thematic Approaches.
- EU Relations with Cuba
- European Political Map. Its Actors and Trends at National and Regional Levels
- Europe and Regional Security. Prospects for a European Defense and Security Policy
- Neoliberal globalization and the movement of global resistance in Europe
- Immigration, human rights, and warfare against terrorism in Europe.
- Scope and Limits of EU Development Policy
[gemäß den Informationen des Anbieters - according to site editor's information]
The website is no longer available.