The Global Outlook: Are Storm Clouds on the Horizon?
Despite strong growth in early 2004, there are major risks facing the world economy that could potentially weaken the outlook for the next couple of years. Conference speakers will address these uncertainties, including questions such as:
- How much damage will high oil prices inflict on the global economy?
- Are the Fed and other central banks too sanguine about inflation?
- What is the likelihood of a Chinese hard landing, and who might be hurt?
- When will the European recovery gain momentum?
- What is Russia's future role in the world economy?