A climate of insecurity?A short review of discussions onsecurity implications of climate change in theUnited Nations, the European Union and Germany
|Year of publication:||
|Authors:||Herbeck, Johannes ; Flitner, Michael|
|Institutions:||Forschungszentrum Nachhaltigkeit (Artec) <Bremen>|
|Subject:||Klimaänderung | climate change | changement climatique | Sicherheit|
- 1. Introduction: Climate change as a security problem
- 2. Climate change as security issue in different political arenas
- 2.1. Climate change and security in the United Nations
- 2.2. Climate change and security in the European Union
- 2.3. Climate change and security in Germany.
- 3. Human Security: an alternative to the military logic?
- 4. Conclusion
Cames, Martin, (2006)
Kosow, Hannah, (2008)
Scharp, Michael, (2007)
- More ...