- 1. Transnational problem solving: the new post office?
- 2. Multinational companies analysis: problems of aggregation, generalization and blind spots with regard to supranational institutionalization
- 3. "Strictly national" organizations
- 4. The discovery of the distribution function and the rise of transnational transport/logistics supply
- 4.1 Strong visions back in the 1960s: The discovery of the logistics function
- 4.2 Competitive organizations and supranational institutionalization: Integrators, new post offices, business associations, and: the state!
- 5. Outlook: transnational varieties of organizational structures and business associations
Persistent link: https://www.econbiz.de/10005843622